We’d love it if you’d help us spread the word! Here are some things you can do to help.
1. Introduce the book to your friends. Let your network know about the book by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, or any of your other favorite social networks. The links will open a new window allowing you to share your thoughts on each platform.
2. Review the book on Amazon.com. Confessions of a Teacher Recruiter is available via Amazon.com as an ebook for the Kindle and in paperback. We would love for you to give it an honest review!
3. Send us a testimonial. Not on Amazon.com? We’d still love to hear from you about how the book helped your job search.
4. Sign up for our email updates. If you sign up for our newsletter, you’ll receive more specific teacher-career advice, tips, and be the first to hear about any of our upcoming events or teacher job opportunities that have been forwarded to us!
5. Are you a blogger or member of the press? Visit The Opportunities Project’s press page for more information on Tracy Brisson and her company or contact us for a review copy of Confessions of Teacher Recruiter.
Please check out reviews from other teachers to see what they’ve written about the book. Below is a list of questions that can also help you write a quick review.
1. What problems were you facing when you bought the book?
2. What made you consider buying this when you did?
3. What were you hoping would happen when you bought this?
4. Why did you choose to buy from me (instead of someone else)?
5. What was the experience like reading the book and using the exercises?
6. What were some highlights of the book?
7. What concerns or worries were taken care of?
8. What pleasantly surprised you?
9. What concrete results did you get?
10. Who would you recommend this to?
11. What can you do now that you couldn’t do before?
12. What other things are different, or what’s changed?
13. What negative issues are solved or gone forever?